On this page, we’ll cover everything you need to know about logging into the DGME Employee Portal. The first steps are as follows:
Logging into the DGME Employee Portal
Log into the DGME employee portal by clicking on the login button. Enter your username (the name you were given when hired) in the first field, then enter your password in the second field. If you get an error message, try again. If you are still having trouble, contact the DME Help Desk for assistance at [email protected]
Login from your computer or smartphone
- Accessing the DGME employee portal:
You can access your account through multiple devices, including your laptop or desktop computer. To log in from your computer, type in “DGME” as the username and leave the password field blank. Click on Log In and you’ll be directed to an authentication screen where you’ll enter your credentials. If possible, please use Chrome or Firefox as they are more secure than Internet Explorer or Safari browsers when accessing a website like this one.* log in to the DGME employee portal:
Once you’ve entered your username and password correctly, click on Login.* Logout of the DGME employee portal:To log out of DGME’s system, click on Log Out at the bottom right-hand corner of any webpage within its site.* Reset Password:If you forgot your password for this account but still have access to it somewhere else (i.e., email), send yourself an email containing a link where we will prompt for new credentials; then follow the instructions provided in that email.. The steps above will allow for either resetting or changing ones’ current password through their own control panel page inside Employee Services section under the Human Resources tab within the menu bar..
Enter the following information into the login form on the home page
- Enter the following information into the login form on the home page:
- Enter your employee number.
- Enter your employee name.
- Choose a password for yourself, and make sure it is at least 8 characters long. If you are having trouble remembering your password, click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the instructions to reset it.
- Select 1 of 2 options for the default language: English or Spanish. * Do not change this unless you have received notice that a new language is being introduced at your facility! Remember that DGME will never ask you to update or change this setting via email or text message! The only way they would do so would be if they sent an official notice out to all employees informing them of such changes and how they can take advantage of them (for example by downloading free apps onto their mobile devices). So don’t worry about it too much…just go with whatever option feels right for now!
If you forget your password, click the “Forgot Your Password” link to reset it
If you forget your password, click the “Forgot Your Password” link to reset it.
If you are not receiving the password reset email, please check your spam or junk folder and mark our emails as safe. This is a common issue for some email services.
If you still can’t log in after trying these steps, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 1-888-810-1440 ext 6005
In case of further inquiry contact the DME Help Desk at 855-232-3131
In case of further inquiry, contact the DME Help Desk at 855-232-3131. The DME Help Desk is available 24/7 for both DGME employees and their dependents.
The DGME Employee Portal is a great way to find information about your benefits, log in to My DME, and get other helpful resources.