Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms around. It has over 1 billion users and a vast library of content that you can use to keep up with friends, family and colleagues. If you’ve forgotten your password or want to reset it for any reason, here’s how to do it:
1. Open Facebook app and tap your profile picture in the top-right corner
- Tap Settings at the top of your mobile home page, then Security and Login under Personalization > Account Settings (or Privacy > Edit Account if you’re on desktop).
- Tap Edit next to Password Options to change it or use one that’s easy for you to remember—like “123456789” or “password123!” Here, we’ll be changing our password from 123456789 gotham city hero to a more secure one: 1234 james bond movie star!
2. Tap “Settings”
- Tap “Security and Login” in the menu that appears
- Tap “Edit” to the right of “Change Password” near the top of your screen
3. Tap “Security and Login”
Now that you have a new Facebook account, it’s time to set up your old one. Open the Facebook app and tap on “Security and Login.”
On the next screen, tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner of your screen. Next, enter your current password twice (and remember this!) before pressing Save Changes at bottom left of page.
Once that’s done and you’ve confirmed that everything’s working correctly—you should see a message stating something like “Your password was changed successfully” or something similar—you can head back over here anytime by tapping on this link: https://www.facebook/settings/.
4. Tap “Edit” to the right of “Change Password” near the top
- You will see a new screen with two buttons: “Save Changes” and “Cancel.” Tap Save Changes, then enter your new password in the field provided.
- When you’re done setting up your new password, tap “Done.”
5. Enter your current password and new password, then tap Save Changes
- Enter your current password and new password, then tap Save Changes.
- You will be asked to enter an email address and a phone number. This information is optional but can help you recover your Facebook account if it’s compromised in any way.
- You’ll also be asked to change your fb password again—this time, choose a strong one (at least 8 characters) that isn’t easy for anyone else who knows this information to guess or break into.* You may also get an additional security question like “What was the date of your first day at school?” If so, enter it here too!
This article demonstrates how to reset facebook password in a few simple steps.
Facebook users, who have forgotten their account password and are looking for a way to reset it, can follow these simple steps. The process is easy and only takes a few minutes.
First of all, you will need to open your app on Facebook and click on “Log In” under the Account menu. After logging in with your credentials, click on the down arrow icon next to “Settings” in order to access Settings page where you can set up new password or recover one from previous accounts (if you have more than one). Once done with entering new credentials or recovering old ones respectively, click Next button at bottom right corner of page where there’ll be option like “Forgot Password?” that says “Reset My Account”. Choose this option by clicking on it so that we’re back again at this point where we were before starting our journey towards resetting our password! Now let’s see how long does it take until someone else comes along with same idea as yours?
The first step is to open the Facebook app and tap your profile picture in the top-right corner. From here, you can go through each of these steps one by one: changing your password, saving it, or even resetting it altogether. Remember that if you don’t have access to your account details at all times then this may not be possible for you so make sure that everything works before trying anything else